Re: Egg Replacer and soy flour

bk55238@juno.com
Sun, 22 Feb 1998 23:42:26 EST
v098.n017.8
Dear Ruth,
	Thanks for the information. I'll give it a shot. I also have a
son who is very allergic to egg whites, although over the years it's
gotten better. I'm not sure exactly what happened to make my cornbread
like a pancake. I followed the directions in the recipe and I followed
the direction on the Ener-g box. the taste was ok. It just looked bad & I
was wondering if the egg replacer tended to make the baked good rise
less. Please see if you can find & post the other egg subs you referred
to. TIA, bk

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]