celiac's disease (Any help appreciated!) x-post

"Meghan E Gray-Leckrone" <meg-leckrone@mailexcite.com>
Tue, 07 Apr 1998 12:34:21 -0700
v098.n029.11
Hello all.  One of my co-workers just found out her husband has gluten
intolerance.
 She would appreciate any information, including support groups, lists
specifically
for this type of problem, and also any recipes, including bread machine
recipes.
 I am going to give her the subscription info for these lists, and I will
also pass
on any information or recipes you guys would care to share.  She's feeling
a little
intimidated, and she says her husband has NO IDEA how his life is about to
change.

Thanks,

Meghan

http://www.mailexcite.com