Chocolate Bread

Bonnie Pollack <bpollack@umd5.umd.edu>
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 19:24:59 -0400 (EDT)
v098.n029.13
In searching for the Red Lobster rolls I found a wonderful recipe for
chocolate bread.  In my machine (Regal) the chocolate chips come out whole
and the bread is like a dessert.  I gave the recipe to my friend and her
husband tried it out 10 times (no kidding) and the chips melted in the
bread while baking.  They have an Oster.  MY QUESTION:  wHY DID MINE TURN
OUT DIFFERENTLY THEN THEIRS?  Is it the machine?  I even gave them my
chips to use on the last try.  I had them match ingrediant for ingredient.
Is there a way for them to get whole chips in the baking without buying a
new machine?

BTW, for you all who sent me variations of the Red Lobster rolls
----thanks.

Bonnie Pollack