How do you prevent holes in cinamon bread?

mhh@ior.com
Sun, 05 Apr 1998 17:25:02 +0000
v098.n030.7
I have a recurring problem when making cinnamon bread. The places that I
put the cinnamon/ butter/ sugar mixture, after it gets rolled up and
cooked, have large empty holes. I try to pull the dough while I roll it
up. Am I not pulling it tight enough?  I sure would appreciate some
help. Here is my recipe, taste great even with holes. Melody

                   *  Exported from  MasterCook Mac  *

                              Cinnamon Bread

Recipe By     : mhh@ior.com
Categories    :
   1      c             water -- 110F
     1/4  c             honey
     1/8  c             butter
   1      tbsp          salt
   1      tsp           active dry yeast
                        Cinnamon filling:
     1/8  c             butter -- melted
   1      tsp           cinnamon
     1/4  c             sugar
     1/4  c             raisins

Follow machine directions. After rising spread cinnamon mixture over
stretched rectangle of dough. Roll up and pinch edges together. Let
raise again. Bake 40 minutes at 350F.

Per serving: 979 Calories; 46g Fat (40% calories from fat); 4g Protein;
152g Carbohydrate; 123mg Cholesterol; 6876mg Sodium