good or bad ZO??????????

Diane Downs <rdowns@ix.netcom.com>
Sun, 03 May 1998 09:37:53 -0700
v098.n036.13
hi everyone, we bought a zojirushi bread machine model #BBCC- V20, I
have been having trouble with the the crust getting too thick and
crunchy, almost like it is burning (sometimes it is burnt),  this
happens on the "light" setting,  I have not tried making any with the
medium or dark settings as i am afraid that i will have burnt bread,  I
have only had this machine for about three weeks and want to either take
it back while still under warrenty or find out what the matter is.  My
old machine (not a zo) never had any problems of this sort.  Has anyone
else had any experiences like this with a
zo?  From what we have been reading in past post and other forums this
is supposed to be one of the better machines around.

thanx in advance
Diane