vegetable bread

Fri, 12 Jun 1998 03:06:44 -0700
v098.n044.19
Judy,
I don't know if this will taste like the veggie bread you had previously
... but here is one for you to try.

Reggie
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                            Garden Herb Bread

Recipe By     : MARILYN SULTAR
Categories    : Breads                           Bread Machine
                Bread Bakers Mailing List        Low Fat
                Vegetables

                        1 Lb Loaf: -- (1 1/2 Lb Loaf):
   2       C            White Bread Flour -- (3 C)
   1      Tbsp          Dry Milk -- (2 Tbsp)
   1      Tbsp          Sugar -- (2 Tbsp)
   1      Tsp           Salt -- (1 1/2 Tsp)
   1      Tsp           Chives -- (1/2 Tbsp)
   1      Tsp           Marjoram -- (1/2 Tbsp)
   1      Tsp           Thyme -- (1/2 Tbsp)
     1/2  Tsp           Basil -- (1 Tbsp)
   1      Tbsp          Butter -- (2 Tbsp)
     3/4   C            Water -- (1 1/4 C)
   1      Tbsp          Fast Rise Yeast -Or- -- (2 Tsp Fast Rise) Or
   2      Tsp           Active Dry Yeast -- (3 Tsp Active Dry)

  NOTE:  I rewrote the recipe to follow order of my machine. It works
wonderfully in my Panasonic.

  This bread tastes like stuffing!  It is WONDERFUL!!!! Here are some hints
from the book: 1. Use dried herbs that are flaked and not ground. If using
ground, reduce the amt. by half. If using fresh herbs, double the recipe.

  2.  This recipe can be made with the regular, rapid, or delayed time bake
cycles.

  This recipes comes from "Bread Electric" from the Innovative Cooking
Enterprises.  I make the regular size loaf in my machine.

Marilyn  Sultar

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 5626 0