Summer Loaf Meeting Place

"Michael C. Zusman" <mczkaz@teleport.com>
Sun, 05 Jul 1998 12:41:27 -0700
who will be attending Summer Loaf in Portland (OR) on July 25, I will be
running the Speakers' Corner (a large classroom on the Portland State
University campus) for most of the time, but would enjoy the opportunity to
meet fellow list participants.  Please drop by--I will probably introduce
each speaker and then leave to wander around and munch samples until the
next segment starts.  Speakers' Corner schedule is on the website (which is
now looking fairly professional):  <http://www.summerloaf.org>.  As a more
general meeting idea, the last segment ends at 12:45 p.m.; I suggest all on
the list who care to do so meet in the classroom at that time.

Very truly yours,

Michael C. Zusman
Evans & Zusman, P.C. Law Offices
2828 S.W. Naito Parkway, Suite 325
Portland, Oregon 97201
mailto:mikez@evanszusman.com
Phone (503) 241-5550; Fax (503) 241-5553