Ezekiel Fasting Bread

iluv2craft@juno.com (Mary K. Hathaway)
Sun, 19 Jul 1998 21:35:57 EDT
v098.n054.5
I want to profusely thank everyone who so kindly helped me with
the Ezekiel Fasting Bread. (If I didn't thank you individually,
I sincerely apologize and please know how much I appreciate it.)

Does anyone have any ideas what kind of honey would be best for
this?  The ingredients are:  Hard Red Wheat
                             Spelt or rye
                             Barley
                             Great Northern Beans
                             Green Lentils
                             Millet
                             Pinto Beans
                             Red Kidney Beans
                             Spring water
                             Yeast
                             Honey
                             Olive oil

Honeys are sooooooooooo different, from mild to very strong.  So
I wondered if anyone accustomed to making whole grain breads
would have any idea which might go best here.

Thankyou so much!

Kerrie

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]