ABM instructions lost/HELP!

Shamus1@aol.com
Sun, 9 Aug 1998 11:01:26 EDT
v098.n057.13
I received the Welbilt 6200 horizontal bread machine, and it is a honey.  It
makes all 3 sizes - 1, 1 1/2, & 2 lb. loaves.  I even made my first loaf ( it
was terrific).  I cleaned up the kitchen, and put the instruction/recipe
booklet in a safe place & went to bed.  Two days later I went to get out the
booklet and it was GONE.  The bread fairies stole it, 'cuz NOBODY in this
house will own up to moving it elsewhere.

So, I looked up the 800 # for Welbilt, & called to request the 'order the
ingredients go into the machine'.  Not the recipes, nothing else, just the
order.  I was informed that "they don't have that information, but if I want
ANOTHER booklet, I need to send them $7.50.

That seems like a stiff price to pay in order to find out which ingredients go
in when.  So I tried to make bread 3 more times, using the same recipe but
changing the order around.  Each of the 3 loaves were miserable.  OBVIOUSLY,
one absolutely HAS to have the correct order that this machine calls for to
get the bread to come out right.

Does anyone have one of these machines, or know of someone who has this
machine,  . . .who might be willing to share the order of the ingredients?  I
am not cheap, but frankly $7.50 is too much money to spend for two sentences
worth of info.  I'd be grateful for any input here.  Also I cannot find any
dealer for this machine in Toledo, as I thought I could go to the store and
simply look at theirs.

Awaiting someone's GENEROUS reply.
Renee