mini muffins

"tess@shore.intercom.net" <tess@shore.intercom.net>
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 14:02:17 -0400 (EDT)
v098.n070.6
                     *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                           Onion-Cheese Muffins

Recipe By     :  Sun Paper-adapted by evie
Categories    : Breads                           Tnt

   3      Cups          Bisquick® Baking Mix
     3/4  Cup           Shredded Cheddar Cheese
   1      Small Can     French Fried Onions -- *
   1      Large         Egg
   1      Cup           Milk

Preheat oven to 400F.  Grease mini-muffin tins.
Combine all ingredients and beat for one minute.
Fill 2/3 full and bake about 10-12 minutes.  Test!!

NOTES : I did not use the onions.  Instead I used some chopped red roasted
pepper. Great!