Bread Machine Recommendation?

Bill & Sallie King <Thekings@ibm.net>
Thu, 12 Nov 1998 13:57:02 -0700
v098.n075.6
My old, friendly, bread machine is about to give up on me, and I thought
this would be a great place to ask for opinions about a new one. The
subject  has probably been covered, but with Christmas coming some others
might be interested in this information.
I am dreaming about a  Zojirushi  and would like to know if those who have
one would buy it again? Is the higher price worth it? I think the ability
to program would be nice, but do you really use it?
I would really appreciate any input, by posting or by e-mail.
Thanks for any advice and thanks for all the wonderful recipes!
Sallie King