Banana Oatmeal Bread

Karen <SilkyKitty@prodigy.net>
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 16:36:57 -0700
v099.n006.8
Tried this recipe over the weekend.  I used fat free sour cream with great
results.  I also used less salt...a tablespoon just seemed like too much.
It's definitely a keeper.  Enjoy!

                    *  Exported from  MasterCook  *

                         Banana Oatmeal Bread Abm

Recipe By     : The ChiliDog http://umn.edu/~fine0015
Categories    : Bakery:Breadmachine

   2       Ts           Active dry yeast
   1       C            Oats
   2       C            Bread flour
   1       C            Whole wheat flour
   1       Tb           Butter
   1       Tb           Dry milk powder
     1/2   Ts           Cinnamon
     1/4   Ts           Nutmeg
   2       Tb           Honey
   1       T            Salt
   1                    Egg
     1/4   C            Sour cream
   2       C            Sliced, ripe bananas

  All ingredients should be at room temp before starting. Add ingredients to
  the pan in the order listed. Select white bread. Press start. Remove the
  bread from the pan at the end of the baking cycle. Place bread on a cake
  rack for at least 1 hour before slicing.

Happiness comes of the capacity to feel deeply, to enjoy simply, to think
freely, to risk life, to be needed.  <Storm Jameson>