Maggie Glezer

Sun, 25 Apr 1999 11:56:34 -0700
v099.n022.13
Maggie Glezer is a fascinating person to talk with.  We were very fortunate
to be able to meet her at IACP last week.  She was part of the incredible
team for the Master Class on breads.  Maggie has been certified from the
National Baking Center.  She is a very talented and extremely knowledgeable
person.  She discussed the history of breads on the panel.  She has written
many technical articles and has a very important bread book coming out in
March, 2000.  Maggie has joined our list and will help us figure out flours
and yeasts and other complexities involved in baking bread.

Welcome Maggie!!

Reggie & Jeff