DLX Mixer

Andie Paysinger <asenji@earthlink.net>
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 23:33:39 -0700
v099.n048.16
Re  your question:
 Bonni Lee Brown <brown@bhip.infi.net>
Subject: Magic Mill experience?

I'll be opening a small boutique bakery within the next month (if
everything goes smoothly...ha...ha) and wanted to know if anyone had any

experience using a Magic Mill DLX bread mixing machine? My 350 watt

I've used a DLX  for 3 years and it works beautifully.

I also have a KitchenAid which I have had for 8 years (this one)
previously I had an earlier one for 25 years.
I have used the bigger Hobart mixers  30 quart and 60 quart  when I
worked in the family bakery.
Hobart does it right and it is practically impossible to destroy them.
A local baker has one that his father bought in 1952 and it is still
going strong.

--
Andie Paysinger & the PENDRAGON Basenjis,Teafer,Cheesy,Singer & Player
asenji@earthlink.net    So. Calif. USA   "In the face of adversity, be