brick oven

Andie Paysinger <asenji@earthlink.net>
Sun, 10 Oct 1999 12:51:07 -0700
v099.n051.12
Jens P. Maudal asked about  brick or stone ovens.

If you go to the following site you will find a company in Los Angeles
that installed an oven for a friend of mine who is just thrilled with
the results.

http://www.earthstoneovens.com/

Another sourse is the following which was recommended some months ago by
a writer in Fine Cooking magazine.   They are located in Monterey,
Calif. (on the central coast).

http://www.mugnaini.com/res/res.html

There is a manufacturer located somewhere in New Jersey that I came
across when I was surfing the web but I cannot find the URL at the
moment.  If I come across it I will post it later.

And for the person who asked what kind of oven I have - Sorry, I deleted
your message a bit too quickly -  it is a Blodgett  full size electric
2-door.

--
Andie Paysinger & the PENDRAGON Basenjis,Teafer,Cheesy,Singer & Player
asenji@earthlink.net    So. Calif. USA   "In the face of adversity, be