To Bread Machine or Not

DASHLEYN@aol.com
Sun, 14 Nov 1999 08:45:46 EST
v099.n060.12
Thank you to all who provided personal opinion on the value or lack of value
of a bread machine.  The general consensus of those I received comments from,
either on the list or as personal e-mail, was that the bread machine speeds
up the process and allows more bread to be created but at the cost of losing
the wonderful bread-making contact and richness and surprise of
hand-kneading.  Several people suggested a heavy-duty mixer instead or
suggested some combination of bread machine with hand-kneading.  I will
continue to think about it for now.  Again, thank you for your honest thoughts.

Debbie Nance