Rosemary Herb Bread

hensley@columbus.rr.com
14 Nov 99 12:39:15 Eastern Standard Time
v099.n060.14
This is a great one for French Bread.

As far as the comment on KA Baking classes, I wish they had more here..I've
considered driving to Indiana in the evening when they've had classes
there, but with two small kids, I have school etc to think about.  I loved
their class in Col OH.  I attended the Sourdough, and loved it.  I always
keep my eyes out for them to come back.

Jenny

* Exported from MasterCook *

                        Rosemary Herb French Bread

Recipe By     :Cooking Light 10/98 pg 144
Categories    : Bread Recipes - Herb

  2 1/4              C  Bread Flour
  2 1/4            Tsp  Dry Yeast -- (1 Pkg)
  2                Tsp  Sugar
  1                Tsp  Rosemary -- Dried Or Fresh
     1/2           Tsp  Basil -- Dried
     1/2           Tsp  Thyme -- Dried
     1/2           Tsp  Oregano -- Dried
     1/2           Tsp  Salt
  1                  C  Water
  1                Tsp  Olive Oil
  3               Tbsp  Parmesan cheese -- Shredded
  1                Tsp  Rosemary -- Dried Or Fresh
     1/4           Tsp  Garlic Powder

In bread machine:  Add flour thru water in your bread machine according to
the manufacturer's instructions.  Select dough cycle and run machine.
Remove dough from machine, but do not bake.  Preheat to 350F,  and turn
dough out onto a lightly floured surface; rub with oil.  Shape into a 12
inch long loaf.  Place loaf on a baking sheet.  combine cheese, 1 tsp
rosemary, and garlic powder; sprinkle over top of loaf.  Bake at 350F for
45 minutes or until loaf sounds hollow when tapped.  Remove from pan; cool
on wire rack.

Per serving: 130 Calories (kcal); 2g Total Fat; (10% calories from fat); 5g
Protein; 24g Carbohydrate; 1mg Cholesterol; 136mg Sodium
Food Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 0 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0
Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0