Question

Lynn E Cragholm <lest2@juno.com>
Tue, 23 Nov 1999 13:48:28 -0900
v099.n062.20
I live in Anchorage, Alaska, and recently saw a couple boxes of Matzo Meal
on a close-out bargain shelf of products at a food market, available at a
give-away price, and bought them but have no idea how the meal is used.
Two recipes on the boxes were for pancakes and matzo balls.  Surely there
are other ways to use the meal, too.  In bread, I assume?  I scanned my
cookbooks but have not found any recipes calling for the Matzo Meal that is
said on the box to be Kosher for Passover.   I like to experiment with
various flours and make different breads, so desire to learn how to use my
bargain acquisition.  Thank you for any and all help.

Lynn Cragholm
lest2@juno.com