ABM Sally Lunn Bread

Mavis and Bruce Nolte <mbnolte@pinc.com>
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:09:04 -0800
v100.n006.1
	I don't have the recipe in my possession, but there is a fairly good one
in the Regal Manual that came with the old 1 lb Regal Pro - I passed mine
on to my sister when I moved up in size. If I don't see a post before
Monday night I will ask her to send me the recipe on Tuesday. As she & her
husband operate an ISP they don't open their email during off hours to
avoid work.

                                    Mavis & Bruce Nolte
                                    mbnolte@pinc.com
                                    When I am beginning to feel love