Bulk Yeast in ABMs

Mavis and Bruce Nolte <mbnolte@pinc.com>
Sat, 15 Jan 2000 09:15:14 -0800
v100.n006.2
	I used to buy the large can from Costco in Canada - Fleishmann's. I found
that the finished product was the same, but when using the dough cycle I
could see - & feel - the yeast granules while handling it. My machine has a
2 hour dough cycle so I'm not certain if a 1 hour cycle (the newer
machines) would be sufficiently long for the regular yeast to dissolve.
Perhaps before making the big purchase, you should buy a small bottle or
tin of the regular yeast to experiment with?!

                                    Mavis & Bruce Nolte
                                    mbnolte@pinc.com
                                    When I am beginning to feel love
                                    for my computer, I'd better take