bread machine hint

"Joe & Cheryl DeShon" <jdeshon@sky.net>
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:10:34 -0600
v100.n009.9
<< I had a Zojiurshi V20 at one time and had a great deal of trouble removing
the finished loaf from the pan.  There are two paddles, which do a very nice
job of working the dough, but my guess is that is the removal problem.

This list is wonderful -- there is so much to learn about bread!

Sheila in Missouri >>

I know that a lot of you buy from King Arthur, but for those of you who
don't this might come in handy; it was in the most recent King Arthur
catalogue:

To avoid the large hole in the bottom of bread machine-baked loaves, remove
the kneading blade just before the bread's final rising; you'll be left with
just a small hole.

Sheila, you're right, sometimes getting the bread out of the pan is a hard
job -- probably because of the two paddles. Trying this hint might help,
though!

Mixie in Missouri