Looking for German Blackbread Recipe/starter offer

jillmyers1@juno.com
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 10:21:58 -0800
v100.n009.10
I can buy blackbread from Alpine but they need a recovery room for the
shock of the price at the deli.  Here is a clue too.... they sell it 8
slices at a time?
Gosh, if I wanted a loaf I'd have a mortgage and a payment book?!!
I appreciate any help you can give.

By-the-way... if you are interested in adopting some of my own sourdough
starter ... 'e'me!  I'm increasing the amount and getting some zip lock
bags and might need a little help in the postage department probably 2 oz
or so, but other than that-let's go for it!
Too much of a good thing is wonderful!
; D
Jill  'Abby Normal'
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!