[no subject]

Lynn E Cragholm <lest2@juno.com>
Sat, 4 Mar 2000 19:19:24 -0900
v100.n024.8
Creme fraiche has been mentioned several times recently.  Never have I
found creme fraiche in the United States  that compares with that in
France.  And never have I found a recipe for creme fraiche that comes even
a teensy bit close to that in France.  Where is the real thing available in
this country?  And does anyone have a recipe that truly yields creme
fraiche?  Answers to both questions will be appreciated.

Thank you.
Lynn Cragholm

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.