Breadman Bread Machine

Tower Family <theangel@ttlc.net>
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 14:59:40 -0500
v100.n027.6
Greg & Heather Reseck want to know about the Ultimate Bread machine. I
have one and I've had it for about 2 years now and I love it. I don't
bake my bread in it very often as I like to make it in the oven instead.
The breads come out great when I do bake in it. I have never programed
it for over night but you can program it for everything. When people
talk about their machines walking all over the counter I have to laugh
because I've never had that happen to me. I've made heavy breads and all
kinds and I love it.
I also have a Kitchenaid mixer but it doesn't do as well as my Breadman.
I'd recommend it highly.
I also love this site for I get great recipes.
Thanks to all,
Debbie Tower