[no subject]

Lynn E Cragholm <lest2@juno.com>
Tue, 21 Mar 2000 22:41:26 -0900
v100.n029.9
Two people contacted me directly after reading my contribution to the BB
Newsletter.  I then had a major computer catastrophy--won't bore you with
the details--and lost their  e-mail addresses.  The only way I now can
answer their questions is via the newsletter.

To Deborah, yes, the Breadman Ultimate clicks as it changes gears in the
mixing process.

To name not remembered (I barely had read your question when everything
went haywire on my computer and I didn't catch your name), yes, you can,
with the Breadman Ultimate, delay the dough setting process so that the
dough is ready to be removed from the machine at an hour you designate.

Thank you for understanding why I had to answer you via BB instead of
directly.

Lynn Cragholm

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.