olive oil

Pauline Lee <leep@mkl.com>
Sat, 01 Apr 2000 14:04:21 -0400
v100.n031.16
Caroline: I have substituted olive oil for the specified fat in several
bread recipes, and all have turned well. I do not notice a flavor
change, which is the only possible consequence that I can imagine. I may
be biased, because I love olive oil! I even use it instead of butter on
vegetables.

Ellen Lee

From: Caroline Anderson <cja2417@yahoo.com>
Subject: Olive oil.
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 16:05:44 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I have lurked for over a year and have had most my
questions answered. I have a Breadman Plus and find it
to be fine for us. My question that I have is, can you
always replace the vegetable oil or margarine in
recipes and use Olive oil instead? For health reasons
I'd like to be able to use this oil.  Thanks for
comments in advance.