Grain Mill

dininsr@juno.com
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 15:46:22 -0400
v100.n051.5
To the person who asked about the Grain Master Whisper mill.

I have been grinding my own flour for several years.  I use a Braun Coffee
Mill which does an excellent job for me (but it cannot be used for anything
else).  The cost, on sale, was less than $20.00.  I only grind what I need
each time I make bread and it serves my family of two just fine.  I
recommend what I use for anyone who does not have $300.00 to spend.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.