Elizabeth David book

Yvonne58@aol.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:08:43 EDT
v100.n054.5
I can vouch for Elisabeth's opinion of Elizabeth David's book English Bread &
Yeast Cookery.  It opened many doors for me, besides being a fascinating
read, and is just full of recipes of practical and historical interest.  It's
available in hardcover (I bought mine at Borders).  I'd suggest searching on
Amazon or I'm sure Borders or Barnes & Noble could get it.  It's published by
Biscuit Books, Inc., Newton, MA. It's the new American edition, ISBN
0-9643600-0-4.  If you have any interest in the history of bread as well as
practical baking matters, this is a great book.

Yvonne