Finnish rye bread

SloSherri@aol.com
Sat, 29 Jul 2000 06:42:45 EDT
v100.n054.6
Dear Lynn,

I am on vacation this week in Maryland, but my ex-mother-in-law is a fount of
information regarding any kind of Finn bread.  She is 80 now, and we are
still quite close.  She and I have traded recipes for years, and she can
still read and write Finnish.  If anyone will know of this recipe, she will!

I will have to call her when I get home next weekend, August 6th, and will
see if she has anything that would be of any help.  She does not have e-mail,
but I will be sure to e-mail you to let you know if there is a recipe that
she will be forwarding along.

Happy Baking!
Sherri