Tupperware, etc.

EHarbison@aol.com
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 15:41:55 EDT
v100.n060.13
The Tupperware "Baker's Delight" (I think it's called) is fantastic for
keeping breads and it costs about $18.  I have two of them and they've
worked wonders even in this humidity this summer. It's just a square
"modular mate" container (#2, I think) with a special latched lid for easy
opening. You can also buy a taller square "modular mate" and the opening
lid separately. Or frankly you can just use the container without the
special lid -- it comes with one that seals it airtight. Here's one source
for buying Tupperware:   <A
HREF="http://my.tupperware.com/sitemaster.pl?cmd=fullstory&mods=site";>My.Tupperware</A>
(I don't sell it, by the way, but I'm a HUGE fan of the modular mates and
the rock n' serve products).

As for whether Whole Foods sells Lora Brody products, I saw them at the
Whole Foods in Rockville, MD yesterday.

Beth
www.ElizabethHarbison.com