Tupperware containers

EHarbison@aol.com
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 11:50:36 EDT
v100.n065.4
Tupperware only makes the "Bread Baker's Delight" in one size.  However, all
it is is a size 3 square modular mate with a hinged lid.  I've asked my
Tupperware saleswoman and she told me you can also get the taller square
modular mates (which is what I did) -- the next size up is a "square 4" --
and buy the hinged lid separately and you have the same thing.

Her web site address is:
http://my.tupperware.com/sitemaster.pl?cmd=fullstory&mods=site

Her name is Carolyn Clemens.  If you tell her you're trying to put together a
taller "Bread Baker's Delight" she'll be able to help you.

I've tried a lot of bread storage things, from the special bags from Harry
and David to a Rubbermaid container from Wal-Mart and the Tupperware one is
the best I've ever used.

Elizabeth
www.ElizabethHarbison.com
-- Look for "Four Seasons of Bread from a Machine" in May 2001 --