Instructions for Hitachi HB-B101

"Brad Grandorff" <bgrand12@bellsouth.net>
Sun, 24 Sep 2000 22:29:49 -0500
v100.n065.7
Hi,
      We recently acquired a Hitachi HB-101 breadmaker at a garage sale.  It
was a GREAT deal and in excellent condition.  The problem is it came with no
instructions.  Most of the commercial bread packages (Fleischmann's, etc.)
say to follow the instructions that came with the machine.
     Is there a general rule of thumb for machines or is each on particular.
If anyone has the Hitachi series can you send me general instructions?
So far I am just throwing everything in at once and pressing start.  Bread
is OK, but I think it could be better.

Thanks!
Brad Grandorff