New Cuisinart feature for yeast breads

"Scullery Maid" <scullerymaid@hotmail.com>
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:49:23 CDT
v100.n066.6
<x-flowed>
In today's (Oct. 11) New York Times, Florence Fabricant reviewed the new
Cuisinart food processor in her Test Kitchen column.  The machine has a
special setting for mixing and kneading yeast doughs at slower rpm's than
usual (less aeration).  It also has a new shape of metal dough blade, and
enough power and capacity to process at least six cups of flour at a time.
The review is available in the web edition of the paper.  I had all but
decided to get the new KitchenAid processor, but now I'm not so sure!

Mary B.