Re: Digest bread-bakers.v100.n065

RoMagic@aol.com
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 03:48:32 EDT
v100.n066.7
In a message dated 10/04/2000 3:17:57 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
"Brad Grandorff" <bgrand12@bellsouth.net> writes:

<<  We recently acquired a Hitachi HB-101 breadmaker at a garage sale.  It
  was a GREAT deal and in excellent condition.  The problem is it came with no
  instructions.  Most of the commercial bread packages (Fleischmann's, etc.)
  say to follow the instructions that came with the machine.
       Is there a general rule of thumb for machines or is each on particular.
  If anyone has the Hitachi series can you send me general instructions?
  So far I am just throwing everything in at once and pressing start.  Bread
  is OK, but I think it could be better.

Try this toll free number 1-888-814-9697, it is for ordering accessories for
the hitachi bread makers.  I would think they should be able to help you, or
give you a number to call where you could get a copy of the instructions.