Breadman Ultimate

Steve Hayden <steve.hayden@wright.edu>
Mon, 06 Nov 2000 13:16:17 -0500
v100.n071.17
Hi Reggie,

I am in the market for a new machine, and have been reading about the
Breadman Ultimate. I have never actually seen an Ultimate. What size is the
bread pan. Some machines produce a slice that will not fit into a standard
toaster. The size should be 5 1/4" square.

I found a Breadman Ultimate in the net for $239 + S&H, is that a good price?

[[
   Reggie says:
The pan is 7.25 inches wide, 5 inches front to back and 5.25 inches top to
bottom.
The Breadman Ultimate is available from Breadman http://www.breadman.com
and from King Arthur Flour http://www.kingarthurflour.com for less than $239.
]]

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Hayden                   Wright State University
steve.hayden@wright.edu        Electronics Shop
(937) 775-2554  (voice)        077 Brehm Lab
(937) 775-3807  (fax)          3640 Col Glenn Hwy
www.eshop.wright.edu           Dayton  OH  45435