Oster Bread Machine

NSimZim@aol.com
Sat, 11 Nov 2000 17:16:24 EST
v100.n073.12
Dave Atkinson recently posted a dilemma he had with his Oster bread machine
pan. Last year I had a different problem with my Oster pan, the finish on
the inner part of the pan was peeling. As it was still within warranty (and
just under two years old), I called Oster and got the same run around that
Dave got. By the end of my search and pleading, not only did they send me a
pan, they sent me four; they couldn't figure out which pan would fit my
model (although I gave them the model number). One of these pans was the
right pan, but the extension collar broke the next week. I am still using
my machine for smaller loaves, but dread the time when it might again need
service.
Understanding your frustration,

Nancy Zimbalist