Re: List Auth Request ID ACCEPT

"Regina Rectanus" <smfarm@bellsouth.net>
Mon, 13 Nov 2000 14:55:21 -0500
v100.n073.19
Thank you Peggy (v100.064.10) for the Tupperware website!  I've had no luck
keeping my home made bread fresh either in the frig or on the counter.  I
ordered the Tupperware bread keeper on line and I am just delighted with
the results!  I live in Florida where it becomes humid even with air
conditioning on all the time and I've had no problem with moldy bread. I
sometimes park it in the frig if I think we might be busy and not get it
eaten.  It's a bit pricey but worth it for keeping the bread fresh even
after a week!

I found an adequate substitute in a large Rubbermaid square canister which
I purchased some time ago at Lechter's, a housewares store found it most
malls.  It is squarish and tall. The bottom is stamped #7 and the words 21
cups.  I have used it for everything from storing my specialty flours in
the refrigerator to cookies and raising dough when I have a large two loaf
recipe.  It tucks away, up above the cupboard over the refrigerator which
is a cozy place for getting dough to raise.  I tried it with my 2 lb. loaf
and it fits nicely.  My Breadman makes square type loaves and this
accommodates the larger 2 lb. size quite well. It has a snap on lid which
fits securely.

By the way, the recipe on the bag of the King Arthur Flour for Bread
Machines entitled "Toast and Sandwich Bread", produces a consistently
wonderful loaf of white bread which toasts beautifully but is still moist
in the middle and just delicious.

bread-bakers lists is just the greatest! Regina