Misto sprayer problems

"cjfredrick" <cjfredrick@mediaone.net>
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 10:02:54 -0600
v101.n005.11
This is in reply to Bob who continues to have problems with his Misto
sprayer clogging and not spraying well.  Yes, I also have the same problem
with my Misto, so I don't use it.  However, I have the book "The Best
Recipe"  by the authors of Cook's Illustrated and they had a small
comparison of misters in which they found problems with the Misto, but they
liked the "Quick-Mist" the best.  I have not had the time to try to discover
who makes or sells it, but if you should find out anything, please let me
know.
Cindy
cjfredrick@mediaone.net