Bakery Keeper

Andie Paysinger <asenji@earthlink.net>
Sat, 03 Feb 2001 08:13:41 -0800
v101.n008.13
I mentioned in an earlier digest that I had purchased this
gadget..

I have had the vacuum "Bakery Keeper" for a couple of weeks
and have given it a real workout.

It operates on 4 "D" cell batteries to evacuate the air from
the storage chamber.   Naturally it does not take as much
time if you have it nearly full.

I have tried various types of bread in it and the amazing
thing is, without wrapping them individually, the flavors
have not been exchanged.   I  tried putting onion bagels and
a fruited bread in the Keeper at the same time,  set the
vacuum process going and then left the house, was gone for
the entire day.
That evening I released the vacuum, took our the fruited
bread tried a slice plain and a slice toasted and there is
not even a hint of onion flavor.  Amazing!

I am so pleased with this gadget that I have already ordered
another for myself and one for a friend who lives down by
the beach and has a huge problem with mold and mildew.

The usual disclaimer, I have nothing to do with this company
except as a customer.

--
Andie Paysinger & the PENDRAGON
Basenjis,Teafer,Cheesy,Singer & Player