Maple syrup recipes

SloSherri@aol.com
Sun, 4 Mar 2001 11:19:07 EST
v101.n012.14
<<The one ingredient I love is rarely seen in recipes......I'm on the hunt
for ANY recipe that contains Maple Syrup in it....I just love the taste>>

Mike,

I did a search at the following sites, and found many, many recipes
containing the ingredient "maple," including not only baking recipes but
main course recipes.  I am unsure if the query site will come through as a
link, so I've included the main link to the SOAR site, which contained so
many hits.  Good luck, and let us know if you have any luck with these recipes!