Viking Ovens

Lynne_Paschetag@lionbridge.com
Mon, 26 Mar 2001 12:05:20 -0500
v101.n018.10
Julie was asking about a Viking convection oven.  Before you spend the
money on a Viking, look at Dynasty.  I have the 48" range with two ovens,
six burners and a griddle and love it.  Not only is made better than the
Viking, it's about 2/3 of the price - at least it was a year ago when I
purchased mine.  Dynasty had been made by a restaurant equipment company
named Jade.  However, it is my understanding that it has now been bought by
Maytag.  I don't know anything about the Amana but doubt that it will come
up to the functionality of the Dynasty.

Cheers
LP