bread-boxes

"Linda Grande" <LGrande@koin.com>
Mon, 14 May 2001 10:08:48 -0500
v101.n026.10
This is further to the bread-box issue.
I have chosen to circumvent the bread-box altogether...somehow it seems
such an 'old-fashioned' thing to do when one has a freezer that can
practially stop bread products from aging.
I have graduated to the point where I make nearly all my bread into dough,
then shape into rolls or sometimes baguettes.  The 'keeping' of them is
just so much easier and more practical.  I save what we don't use into
zip-loc® bags and chuck them into the freezer.  And I really don't miss
having bread in slices...it is just as easy (even easier) to make
sandwiches using rolls...easier to control portions, certainly.
Try this methodology, if you will...I daresay you may find it will work for
you too.