Recipes for Zojirushi BBCC-V-20

John01943@cs.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 12:19:22 EDT
v101.n033.5
I have had two Zojirushi BBCC-V-20 bread machines in the past month and they
both make bread that is extremely firm all the way through even though I
weigh my flours on a digital scale (5oz/cup of flour).  I measure the liquids
very carefully and I check the dough often at the initial kneading. It only
kneads for 13 minutes which I feel is not nearly long enough (my Westbend
kneads 25 minutes for a 2lb white loaf and 29 minutes for a 2lb whole wheat
loaf and the bread is always absolutely perfect every time)! The flour and
liquid soesn't seem to be mixed thoroughly at the end of 13 minutes and I
sometimes have to try and knead it by hand inside the pan which is most
difficult and not very effective. Can you tell me if there is a bread machine
recipe book that is specific for Zojirushi machines?  The company wants me to
use the recipes in their instruction book that comes with the machine, but I
like to make more interesting recipes than what they show.  I would
appreciate your help as soon as you possibly can.  I'm getting
desperate!!

Thank you,
Dolores Chairez