Pissaladiere?

"BearMistress" <vmill@comp2go.net>
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 14:03:26 -0400
v101.n035.16
<Saw Martha Stewart make a delicious looking "French Pizza" on Wed. July 4.
I don't usually have time to watch her show but holidays make a difference.
I'm hoping someone has a recipe for what she called, phonetically,
"pissalagare.">

I think, not having seen Martha's show, that you're referring to
Pissaladiere.  I love it, but I haven't made it in a while, and cannot find
my recipe ­ or maybe I did my usual and read a few then carried on from
there!  I did a quick Google search and the first one that came up seems the
best, but you might do the same and see how you feel about it.
http://www.sallys-place.com/food/columns/braker/pissaladiere.htm

Of course, I, being vegetarian, would simply dispense with the anchovies!

Hope this helps you in your search!

virginia