lava

"Gonzo White" <gunks33@hotmail.com>
Sun, 15 Jul 2001 13:25:54 -0500
v101.n035.17
[[Editor's note: the post referred to here has been removed from the
archives along with the poster's name.]]

***** recently made a post where he stated that the breadman Pro made
bread with a thick crust and a lava like texture.  This surprised me.  I
have had a Breadman Ultimate for about 5 years and have been very happy
with it.  And, I had a Breadman Pro on order.  (5 years seems like a long
time, and with the price at 89 dollars I figured why not).  When the
Breadman pro arrived I made a loaf and golly gee, he was right.. It did
have a thick crust and it did look kinda rough.  But that's the way I like
it!  He wrote it as though there was something wrong with the machine.  I
guess its just a matter of personal taste.  If I wanted something that
looked like wonder bread I would just buy wonder bread. I like a thick,
crunchy crust.