Sweet Rolls

"Chris Dalrymple" <chrisdd@bellsouth.net>
Mon, 3 Sep 2001 14:15:08 -0500
v101.n043.3
I've tried my hand at a couple of sweet roll recipes, and while they tasted
great, I had the same problem with both recipes. If I bake them long enough
for the rolls on the interior of the pan to get done, then the rolls on the
perimeter of the pan are too brown. One recipe called for a 9x13 pan baked
at 400 F, the other recipe called for two 9" cake pans baked at 375 F. I
use a thermometer, so I know the temperature of my oven is correct. I
rearrange the pans midway through baking. Anybody have any suggestions?
Should I reduce the oven temperature? Cover them with foil?

TIA for any suggestions! Chris