Betsy Oppenneer's Teaching Schedule

Tue, 30 Oct 2001 20:26:58 -0800
v101.n052.5
Betsy's Teaching Schedule - Fall/Winter 2001/2002
         My fall and spring schedule is rather light due to the fact that I
am on deadline to finish my book, Celebration Breads from Around the World
- Their Histories, Tales and Traditions, that will be published by Simon
and Schuster in 2003. Thanks for your patience and support.

December 3 (evening) - LePanier, Houston, TX, 713-664-9848
Full-Meal Breads - Demonstration Class

December 4 (evening) - LePanier, Houston, TX, 713-664-9848
Bread on the Table in Less than an Hour - Demonstration Class

December 5 (morning) - LePanier, Houston, TX, 713-664-9848
Starter and Sponge Breads - Participation Class

January 24, 2002 - Roosters Gourmet Market & Gifts,
Greensboro, NC, 336-545-5785
Perfect Bread: How to Conquer Bread Baking - Participation Class

January 25, 2002 - Roosters Gourmet Market & Gifts,
Greensboro, NC, 336-545-5785
Perfect Bread: How to Conquer Bread Baking - Participation Class

January 26, 2002 - Roosters Gourmet Market & Gifts,
Greensboro, NC, 336-545-5785
Perfect Bread: Fun with Creative Shapes - Demonstration Class