Dutch Crunch Topping

"Sheila Lanthier" <lantoc@sympatico.ca>
Sat, 26 Jan 2002 11:38:48 -0500
v102.n005.8
Hi, this is a recipe from Bread by Beth Hensperger.  I've yet to make it,
so I'd be interested in knowing if it's any good.

2 tbsp active dry yeast
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp sugar
2 tbsp vegetable oil
1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 cups rice flour (not sweet rice flour)

Combine all ingredients with a whisk and beat hard to combine.  Let stand
15 minutes before coating top surface of loaves.  Let stand, uncovered, 20
minutes, until dough is level with tops of pans.

Question:  By "sweet" rice flour, does she mean the rice flour used
commonly in shortbread?  This is the only thing that's stopped me from
making Dutch Crunch Bread.