Vibrating bread machine

"Jeanette or Norbert Jacobs" <jacobs@devtex.net>
Mon, 18 Mar 2002 00:10:53 -0600
v102.n013.12
Can you stand one more suggestion for that traveling bread machine?

When I approached my newly retired, wonderfully inventive husband with your
question...hoping for a really ingenious suggestion to solve your
problem...he suggested to put it on the floor, alright...but that you tie
it to the bedpost!  We giggled and snickered for a long time, then even
came up with the idea for a new market for the bone-pile of old bread
machines that continuously surface at every little corner garage sale
around here! And, needless-to-say, we didn't get any bread made that day!
hehehe

Jeanette from Texas

P.S.  Thanks for all the wonderful pizza topping suggestions!  Sure am
anxious to try some soon!