Pizza toppings

"Andreas Wagner" <Andreas.Wagner@wanadoo.fr>
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 16:44:55 +0100
v102.n014.8
Every so often I manage to put my thoughts into e-mail, so here's some
ideas on pizza toppings.

Our local pizzeria in a sleepy small town in the south of France makes
beautful thin crust pizzas.  One of my favourite is "Campagnarde", with a
topping of creme fraiche (no tomato sauce at all!), sauteed onions, lardons
(sauted streaky bacon bits), cheese, a light sprinkling of thyme and a few
black olives.  The other one is called "Chevrette" where you have a tomato
sauce base, slices of goats cheese and olives - with that you get a little
bottle of honey.  Down here they have a thing about eating goats cheese
with a bit of honey, and it's quite delicious!

Thank you to all who post regularly, I enjoy reading it all very much!

Andreas
For great holiday accommodation in the south of France
visit our website at http://www.midihideaways.com